How to Enter
Purchase a 20oz Petes Lager at participating location and receive a coaster with a QR code on it. Scan the QR code and you will be prompted to enter your name in the contest!
City of Peterborough
- Apollo Grill
- Boardwalk Board Game Lounge
- Boston Pizza (North End & South End)
- The Ceilie at Trent University
- Cork & Bean Peterborough
- Dr. J's BBQ & Brews
- Hanoi House (Hunter St./Lansdowne St W.)
- The Keg Steakhouse
- Mcthirsty's Pint
- Maple Moose Pub
- Nateure's Plate
- The Only Café
- Peterborough Axe Club
- Riley's Pub
- South Eatery by Electric City Works
- Taso's Restaurant and Pizzeria
- Moody's Bar and Grill
- Elmhirst's Resort
- McGillicafey's Pub
- Beachwood Resort
- Cassis Bistro
- Chemong Lodge
- Eganridge Resort Golf Club & Spa
- Graz Restrobar
- Just For the Halibut
- Pattie House Smokin' BBQ
- Royal Moose at Bobcaygeon Inn
- Strike Point Bowling Center
- Sturgeon Point Golf Club
- Brew Wizards Board Game Café
- Cork & Bean Oshawa
- Three Six Kitchen & Lounge
- Capers Tap House
- The EL
- King Street Deli
- McGillicafey's Pub & Eatery
List is constantly updating so be sure to check back to see any new participating locations!
Rules and Regulations
- To enter and to be eligible to win, participants must be a legal resident of Ontario and be nineteen (19) years of age or older. Contest starts on Monday, September 20 and closes on Sunday, October 17.
- To enter the Contest, participants must scan the contest QR code found on specially marked coasters located in participating dining establishments given by purchasing of a pint or tall can of Petes Lager specifically. Alternatively, participants can mail a letter including their first name, last name, phone number and email address to 649 The Parkway, Unit 4, Peterborough, ON, K9J 7K3, attn: Petes Contest.
- Contest entries do not include purchases from retail stores. Limit one entry per customer per day.
- Full contest rules are available on the Bobcaygeon Brewing Company website.
- Prizes consists of seven (7) pairs of tickets awarded to seven winners for seats in the Executive Suite in the Peterborough Memorial Centre for a Peterborough Petes home game, valued at $150 each.
- Winners will be randomly selected on Wednesday October 21, 2021 on video at the Peterborough Memorial Centre. Chances of winning are based on the number of total eligible entries received. Winners must answer a skill testing question to claim prize.
- Prizes must be accepted as awarded. The Prize may not be sold and is not convertible to cash. The Peterborough Petes and Bobcaygeon Brewing Company reserve the right to substitute the Prize in whole or in part.
- Proof of identification must be provided upon request. In order to be declared a winner, potential winner must first correctly answer a time limited mathematical skill testing question administered by Bobcaygeon Brewing Company. The winners authorize Bobcaygeon Brewing Company and the Peterborough Petes to publish and disseminate their first name and city of residence. The winners accept the Prize as offered and releases Bobcaygeon Brewing Company and the Peterborough Petes from any and all liability of any kind arising out of the potential winners’ participation in this Contest and receipt and use of the Prize.
- By entering this Contest the participants automatically agree to accept and abide by these Rules. All decisions of the Bobcaygeon Brewing Company and the Peterborough Petes with respect to any aspect of this Contest, including without limitation the eligibility of entries, are final and binding on all participants in all matters as they relate to this Contest.
- All entries become the property of Bobcaygeon Brewing Company and the Peterborough Petes. Bobcaygeon Brewing Company and the Peterborough Petes’ collection, use and disclosure of participants’ personal information is carried out in compliance with the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, R.S.O. 1990, c.F.31. Bobcaygeon Brewing Company and the Peterborough Petes will not sell, share or otherwise disclose personal information of entrants with third parties, other than to third parties engaged by them to fulfill the above purposes or as permitted or required by law. By entering the Contest, participants consent to the manner of collection, use and disclosure of personal information as per Bobcaygeon Brewing Company and Peterborough Petes’ Privacy Statement.
- Bobcaygeon Brewing Company and the Peterborough Petes assume no responsibility for garbled, lost, late, delayed, destroyed or misdirected email or any computer errors or malfunctions. Bobcaygeon Brewing Company and Peterborough Petes are not responsible for any typographical, production or distribution errors that may occur during the Contest or in any Contest material. Bobcaygeon Brewing Company and Peterborough Petes do not assume any responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, technical malfunctions, human or technical error, seeding or printing errors, lost, delayed or garbled data or transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or failures of any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof. Entry materials-data that have been tampered with or altered are void.
- No purchase necessary.
- This Contest is subject to the laws of Ontario and the federal laws of Canada as may be applicable.
- By entering this Contest you acknowledge these rules and agree to abide by them.
Any inquiries or concerns should be addressed to: President & Co-Founder, Bobcaygeon Brewing Company, 649 The Parkway, unit 4, Peterborough, Ontario, K9J 7K3.